NEEDED FOR APPLYING FOR THE RESIDENCE PERMIT IN UKRAINE
You need to add the following documents to the application form: -
• 3 photos;
• Copy of the ID document;
• Reference on place of residence;
• Information about the members of your family, copy of the marriage certificate (if the applicant is married);
• Medical certificate about the absence of the chronical alcoholism, drugs dependence, infectional deaseases and AIDS;
• Reference on the absence of sentence;
• Notary reference from the relative having residence in Ukraine that he/she agrees on the applicant’s immigration from Estonia and guarantees him/her the financial support on the level of the living standard minimum of Ukraine;
• Document on the relative relations of the inviting person with the immigrant;
• In certain cases – additional documnets;
• Receipt of the consular charges payment. The payment should be made after the checking of above mentioned documents by consular employee.
Consular charges are 147 EUR.
Our bank account in Swedbank 221031684368.
All documnets should be presented in 3 copies.
Originals and the copies of the documnets should be translated into Ukrainian and notary certified.
If the immigrant is one of the parents accompanied by the child lacking full legal capacity, he/she must add the notary certified reference of the second parent about his/her agreement on the children’s immigration with father/mother. In case of absence of such an agreement father/mother should add the decision of the appropriate authority about the children’s residence with one of the parents.